Recola2 model files¶
We support several simple extension of the SM with a modified scalar potential. Follow the links for the definition of parameters, fields and renormalization conditions.
Note that the model files are automatically downloaded, configured and compiled when using the recola2-collier-2.1.7 installation script. For the moment the user is refered to the manual for the configuration and compilation of the stand-alone version of model files.
release of recola2 model files 2.1.7:
- New renormalization schemes for extended Higgs sectors
release of recola2 model files 2.1.0:
- Switch for Complex-Mass and on-shell scheme
- Fix missing R2 terms in (‘t Hooft Feynman) models (thanks to P. Maierhoefer). Recola and BFM model files were not affected
release of recola2 model files 2.0.0:
- Model files for the SM, THDM and Higgs Singlet extension of SM
- Complementary model files in the Background-Field method