The following sections cover all functions for steering Recola/Recola2: They are grouped and listed according to the natural order of invokation.
- Process generation:
- This section covers the process definition, selection of coupling powers, resonances (and topologies) and the generation of processes.
- Process computation:
- This section documents functions used for computing amplitudes, interferences etc.
- Setting parameters:
- This section list all functions for modifying input parameters.
- IO settings:
- This section list all functions for steering Recola’s output.
- Collier cache:
- This section list all functions for tuning Collier’s cache system.